How did you all do?

  • fiberonawhim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 8:54 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm a little slow in checking in to see how you all did with your exercises. Anyone have any pictures to post? Any questions on the last 2 weeks?
      Hopefully you have had a chance to use the various products that came in your kit and have decided what you like (and what you don't). Everyone seems to have there own preferences and that is what it is all about. This study group hopefully gave you another technique that you can call upon when creating your art.
      Thank you for joining in.
      Jan