Welcome!

  • fiberonawhim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      First, let us thank all of you for joining us in our first online class.

      We ran study groups on the Beaney/Littlejohn books in the store and have since been asked about running them online. We finally decided to jump in and do them.

      We are starting off with Vanishing Act #1 by Jan Beaney. This will be all about water solubles. We hope that each of you will find a love for this type of product and what it allows you to do. You will be able to try a variety of products and can decide which is best for you.

      We hope that each of you takes the opportunity to share your photos, express your opinions about the products, and ask for help at any moment you need it.

      Your kits will be in the mail shortly. Each kit will have baggies that are numbered by the week you will use them. If you have any questions before the start please feel free to ask them.

      Thanks,
      Jan Girod and Kristin Rodriguez
      Fiber on a Whim