5First Week's Lesson & Photos Now Posted!!

  • fiberonawhim
    Mar 5, 2010
      We know we are posting these a little bit early but thought you guys wouldn't mind.

      Please go to the Files section to download the lesson.

      Please go to the Photos page and click in to the Week #1 album. This will have all the photos in order of what will help you work through and see each exercise example.

      When you start working through this and you have a question please do not hesitate to ask. The Week #1 photo album is open for everyone to post a picture in to. If you'd like feedback or to share what you've made please use this. All you have to do is go to that album and click add photo!

      We have been looking forward to this for weeks and really want all of you to walk away from this with a love of at least one of the water soluble products so that you may add it to your "technique toolbox."

      Happy Stitching & Dissolving,
      Jan and Kristin