      From: L R MELNICK <pchee72@...>
      To: vanishingactstudygroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 4:24:06 PM
      Subject: [vanishingactstudygroup] Finished

      Well, I followed the plan and finished the 3 exercises. My little Bernina was not happy with the regular Solvy and had a mini meltdown. Easily fixed the problem and decided to use some tulle behind the Super Solvy just in case. It worked out fine. The Ultra Solvy was easy to work with on my machine and yes, I did appreciate it after trying the regular Solvy. Not sure how to upload photos but I'll try to learn the process after next week's exercises. Thanks for all the samples.
      Ronnie

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic