[ANN] Vanilla 0.5.1

  • Christian Langreiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13 4:22 AM
      "After a period of duely diligent bug chasing, catching and filleting,
      new feature invention, implementation and integration we're proud to
      present the best Vanilla ever released to mankind."

      Vanilla, for those of you who don't know yet, is a simple, extensible
      hypertext system (it started off as a Wiki clone) and framework for
      developing simple web applications. It is the system the powerful
      weblog/wiki cross-over was invented with (AFAEK). Vanilla is optimally
      suited as base for your company's intranet, as personal knowledge store,
      as address database and everything else, too.

      The Release Notes are at to be found at
      http://www.langreiter.com/space/vanilla-release-notes-0.5.1

      Download it at
      http://www.langreiter.com/space/vanilla-download