vanillasuggest

  • m_flatscher
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3 2:37 AM
      Some of you might have come across a nice as-you-type incremental
      search-through-snip-titles thingy that Stefan Schallerl has been
      using on his php/MySQL vanilloid site for about two years now.
      (cf. http://wehrlos.strain.at/space/showallsnips)

      I've been toying around, coming up with a rip-off for vanilla.
      (cf. http://www.agrypnia.org/space/index)

      If anyone thinks this is useful and/or fun, a package with a snip
      wrapper, a dyna and an external javascript (along with some basic
      instructions) is available here:
      http://www.agrypnia.org/space/index-showallsnips-doc

      Cheers,
      Markus

      P.S.: Since my code is not only dirty, but, on top of it, highly
      unoriginal on my part, I'd like to mention that I'm posting this on
      Stefan's specific request to share with the vanilla community. So,
      thanks again, Stefan! (And thanks in general to all the vanilla
      developers.)
    • Earl Walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 5:29 AM
        Wednesday, August 3, 2005, 11:37:07 AM, m_flatscher wrote:

        > Some of you might have come across a nice as-you-type incremental
        > search-through-snip-titles thingy that Stefan Schallerl [..] (cf.
        > http://wehrlos.strain.at/space/showallsnips)

        > I've been toying around, coming up with a rip-off for vanilla. (cf.
        > http://www.agrypnia.org/space/index)

        > [..] available here:
        > http://www.agrypnia.org/space/index-showallsnips-doc

        way cool markus! thanks a lot for the adaptation to vanilla. will
        definitely be merged into the next vanilla release (if you don't have
        anything against that).

        ... earl walker out ...