No activity in last 7 days
Proudly as a Falcon wings his flight on high,
Let our song be swelling upward to the sky,
Sing we of our praises of the school most dear,
We will spread the glory of Van Horn far and near.
You have set dear Van Horn a challenge for us all.
A height to strive and reach for, rising ne'er to fall.
Let our hearts be true to the red and gray,
Loyalty to thee we will show each day.
- High Schools
- Jan 27, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.