Re: Volume 8 TokyoPop

  • ilovegluttony
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
      Yeah, just figured that out..eheh, sorry, didn't bother reading the
      date of release sign...so stupid.

      Apologies for giving out false information...maybe I should get my
      eyes checked again...they didn't say anything about computer reading
      troubles...:p

      How's translating going? Been saying this, but if you need help on
      translating the mangas Vanguard, I'd gladly help :D Just e-mail me at:
      sushi_carrotsticks@...

      --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, meichell snow
      <meichells2003@y...> wrote:
      > nope. vol 7 is up for sale. you can pre-order vol 8, but it won't
      ship to you yet

      > ilovegluttony <loonytoony36@h...> wrote:
      >
      > Really? I checked the website not too long ago and they had it up
      for
      > sale...Hm...Now it's all just too confusing.
      >

      > --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "a_k_a_kidfree"
      > <a_k_a_kidfree@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I agree with meichell.
      > > Volume 7 just came out and on Tokyopop's website they don't have
      > > volume8 due out until next year.
      > >
      > > --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, meichell snow
      > > <meichells2003@y...> wrote:
      > > > If you got vol 8, it's a frelling miracle! Vol 7 just came out
      > and
      > > 8's not supposed to be out until March '05!
      > > >
      > > > Meichell
      > > >
      > > > ilovegluttony <loonytoony36@h...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > For all those who live in North America, just to let you know,
      > > > TokyoPop released Power!! manga (AKA Girl Got Game) volume 8.
      > > >
      > > > I'm getting it once it hits my Chapters store, I suggest you
      to,
      > > > too :)
      > > >
      > > > Better to spend money than to die of suspense, no?...Unless
      most
      > of
      > > > you live outside of North America...but then again, you could
      > > always
      > > > buy it online...Now I'm just blabbering.
      > > >
      > > > Oh well, just a little note for you to keep in mind :p
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > > > Get unlimited calls to
      > > >
      > > > U.S./Canada

      > > Service.