Future chapters

  • Tsukasa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2003
      Hewo~ Just wondering how the future chapters are coming in. I am soo
      in love with Power!!. Very anxious to see what's to come. Thanx for
      scanning and translating them.

      Jenn~
    • Vanguard
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2003
        heya everyone

        Sorry for the long lull on the chapters, i had classes so i was putting it off a bit. Anywayz i need to know if anyone is still using the files in the file section of the yahoogroups, because, yeap you guessed it i need more space. anywayz... thats that

        lookin,
        vanguard

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • frometernitytoeternity
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 15, 2003
          I'm done downloading, but I was wondering if you could please put up
          Power Volume 4 Chapter 2?
          Thanks for all the great work you have done, thus far!

          --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, Vanguard