POWER manga scanlations downloads

  • myahle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Konnichiwa, minna-san!

      The project to compile all POWER!!! manga scanlations has almost been completed thanks to the wonderul lisa-sama. She uploaded all the chapters in the email accounts for us single-handedly. Now, only a few chapters of POWER!!! are missing namely volume 3 (all chapters) and volume 6 (chapters 3 - 4). ^__^

      You can get instructions on how to get the files at http://www.geocities.com/vb_shared/. Please read the instructions carefully before you post questions. Also, there's an email address at the bottom of the page. Please use that instead of posting to the group so as to avoid spamming the group.

      Enjoy!

      myahle
    • eirenaios
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Err, I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and emailed the missing
        chapters to those accounts. I have also changed the database to
        correspond the accounts.

        Keep up the good work scanlating Power!!! It's a very interesting
        manga! I really want to see it to the end!

        --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "myahle" <myahle@i...>
        wrote:
        > Konnichiwa, minna-san!
        >
        > The project to compile all POWER!!! manga scanlations has almost
        been completed thanks to the wonderul lisa-sama. She uploaded all
        the chapters in the email accounts for us single-handedly. Now, only
        a few chapters of POWER!!! are missing namely volume 3 (all
        chapters) and volume 6 (chapters 3 - 4). ^__^

        > You can get instructions on how to get the files at
        http://www.geocities.com/vb_shared/. Please read the instructions
        carefully before you post questions. Also, there's an email address
        at the bottom of the page. Please use that instead of posting to the
        group so as to avoid spamming the group.

        > Enjoy!
        >

        > myahle
      • myahle
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
          eirenaios wrote:
          >Err, I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and emailed the missing
          >chapters to those accounts. I have also changed the database to
          >correspond the accounts.
          >
          >Keep up the good work scanlating Power!!! It's a very interesting
          >manga! I really want to see it to the end!

          No problem at all. In fact, your help is much appreciated! Thank you very much for uploading. ^__^
          /me also gives praises and cheers on the wonderful staff of Vanguard Bandits, which she is not part of :P

          myahle