Re: Hey!

  • keitaros_kero_neko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
      --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "haoyu9111" <haoyu9111@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey, my name's tina and i'm new here. I like ur site very much and i
      > hope it continues. Also, i couldn't find volume 2 to 4 and volume 7 of
      > Power, so i'm wondering if u can please take some time and send it to
      > me if u r not busy? thanks a million! ^_^ sorry if it's troubling u!

      Um ^^; I'm sorta having issues finding Power! 1, could you tell me how
      to find it? I'm really sorry 'bout this!
    • Kim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2007
        Hey
        they have volume 01-06, and 08 here: http://www.mangarden.hostanime.com/
        Go to Manga--->Completed--->G-M--->Girl Got Game/Power!!

        i hope it helps;)

        wrote:

        > Hey, my name's tina and i'm new here. I like ur site very much and i
        > hope it continues. Also, i couldn't find volume 2 to 4 and volume 7 of
        > Power, so i'm wondering if u can please take some time and send it to
        > me if u r not busy? thanks a million! ^_^ sorry if it's troubling u!

      • Miranda Sterner
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 14, 2007
          Thanks so much!!

          wrote:

          > Hey, my name's tina and i'm new here. I like ur site very much and i
          > hope it continues. Also, i couldn't find volume 2 to 4 and volume 7 of
          > Power, so i'm wondering if u can please take some time and send it to
          > me if u r not busy? thanks a million! ^_^ sorry if it's troubling u!

          Get your own web address.

        • Jenifer
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009
            Hey, I made $634 this week working for google at home. This is the most money I've ever made and I only work 3-4 hrs a day. I'm recommending this to everyone! I got started by reading this guys google blog