"Power!" manga/Greetings ^^

  • Rachelle ChildofGod
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2006
      Hello ^^ Well I'm new, I just joined this group a few days ago. I had a lot of good comments on this site saying it was very helpful for this new manga I found out about. It's called "Power!!!" also known as "Girl Got Game". Right now I was wondering if anyone could get me information on where I could get Volumes 7 to 10? That would be a great help, thanks!   =)
          But that's not the only reason I joined. I also joined to meet some new people and find out some new things about other stuff. So I hope I'm right and I know I'll have a good time as a member to this group!

      Sponsored Link

      Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment
    • Dany maldonado-ruiz
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
        try going here
        http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empire/index.php?
        they have a bunch of mangas to download and yes they
        have "power",the only thing you got to do is register
        and post 10 posts and you can download. give it a try
        --- Rachelle ChildofGod <praz_g0d@...> wrote:

        > Hello ^^ Well I'm new, I just joined this group a
        > few days ago. I had a lot of good comments on this
        > site saying it was very helpful for this new manga I
        > found out about. It's called "Power!!!" also known
        > as "Girl Got Game". Right now I was wondering if
        > anyone could get me information on where I could get
        > Volumes 7 to 10? That would be a great help, thanks!
        > =)
        > But that's not the only reason I joined. I also
        > joined to meet some new people and find out some new
        > things about other stuff. So I hope I'm right and I
        > know I'll have a good time as a member to this
        > group!
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for
        > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
      • lxz1098
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
          Yay! My 1st post ^_^...doesnt tat take 2 much time...Theres a website
          http://www.mangarden.hostanime.com/ has all chapters n u just need 2
          download
          --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, Dany maldonado-ruiz
          <daniela_hija@...> wrote:

          > try going here
          > http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empire/index.php?
          > they have a bunch of mangas to download and yes they
          > have "power",the only thing you got to do is register
          > and post 10 posts and you can download. give it a try
          > --- Rachelle ChildofGod <praz_g0d@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hello ^^ Well I'm new, I just joined this group a
          > > few days ago. I had a lot of good comments on this
          > > site saying it was very helpful for this new manga I
          > > found out about. It's called "Power!!!" also known
          > > as "Girl Got Game". Right now I was wondering if
          > > anyone could get me information on where I could get
          > > Volumes 7 to 10? That would be a great help, thanks!
          > > =)
          > > But that's not the only reason I joined. I also
          > > joined to meet some new people and find out some new
          > > things about other stuff. So I hope I'm right and I
          > > know I'll have a good time as a member to this
          > > group!

          > > Sponsored Link
          > >
          > > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for
          > > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

          > Cheap talk?
          > http://voice.yahoo.com

        • lxz1098