happy new year

  • vanguard_xtreme
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
    • R S
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        THANK YOU!!!
        This is a wonderful New Years gift!!    :)

        vanguard_xtreme <vanguard_xtreme@...> wrote:
        happy new year all.

        to celebrate 2006

        power volume 9 chapters 4-5

        http://rapidshare.de/files/9386800/Power___Volume_9_Part_4__Vanguard___Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html
        http://rapidshare.de/files/9387443/Power___Volume_9_Part_5__Vanguard___Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

        lookin
        vanguard

      • anggraini jollie
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
          ya happy new year too all

          thanks anyway 4 d chap 4 and five but

          it looks like that i cant download by rapidshare

          here is what they say "You have downloaded 62616 KB. Want to download more?
          Get your PREMIUM-Account now! Instant access! (Or wait 23 minutes)

          what does it mean?

          vanguard_xtreme <vanguard_xtreme@...> wrote:
          happy new year all.

          to celebrate 2006

          power volume 9 chapters 4-5

          http://rapidshare.de/files/9386800/Power___Volume_9_Part_4__Vanguard___Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html
          http://rapidshare.de/files/9387443/Power___Volume_9_Part_5__Vanguard___Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

          lookin
          vanguard

        • dnicegal
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
            Hi hi,

            try connecting to your ISP(internet service provider) early in the
            morning (about 7 or 8am) and begin downloading the chapters.
            this is actually because of the IP address given to you when you
            connect to your ISP.everytime you connect, you might be given a
            different one fom before that is available from their pool of
            addresses.
            if you connect to them like in the night, the IP address given to
            you might have been used by someone else in the morning and that
            person might have downloaded some stuffs from rapidshare too. and
            thus rapidshare will say "you have dowloaded ...kb" since it
            detected the same IP address.
            try it. it might work! cos i had the same problem too when i use
            rapidshare in the evening/nite even though i haven't downloaded
            anything from them.

            good luck and have a great year ahead! =)

            *ps: tanx guys for all those files!i'm enjoying every minute of it!

            --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, anggraini jollie
            <milnuvsong@y...> wrote:

            > ya happy new year too all
            >
            > thanks anyway 4 d chap 4 and five but
            >
            > it looks like that i cant download by rapidshare
            >
            > here is what they say "You have downloaded 62616 KB. Want to
            download more?
            > Get your PREMIUM-Account now! Instant access! (Or wait 23 minutes)
            >
            > what does it mean?
            >
            > vanguard_xtreme <vanguard_xtreme@y...> wrote:
            > happy new year all.
            >
            > to celebrate 2006
            >
            > power volume 9 chapters 4-5

            http://rapidshare.de/files/9386800/Power___Volume_9_Part_4__Vanguard_
            __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

            http://rapidshare.de/files/9387443/Power___Volume_9_Part_5__Vanguard_
            __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

            > lookin
            > vanguard

            > Comic book bag Comic book collecting Comic book
            store Old comic book Fantastic four comic book Superheroes
            comic book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • jlaf898
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
              Just wait the amount of time they say, then they'll give you a code
              that allows you to download free okay!
              your welcome lol bye

              --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, R S <anita7601@y...> wrote:

              > THANK YOU!!!
              >
              > This is a wonderful New Years gift!! :)
              >

              > vanguard_xtreme <vanguard_xtreme@y...> wrote:
              > happy new year all.
              >
              > to celebrate 2006
              >
              > power volume 9 chapters 4-5

              http://rapidshare.de/files/9386800/Power___Volume_9_Part_4__Vanguard_
              __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

              http://rapidshare.de/files/9387443/Power___Volume_9_Part_5__Vanguard_
              __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

              > lookin
              > vanguard

              > Comic book bag Comic book collecting Comic book
              store Old comic book Fantastic four comic book Superheroes
              comic book

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------
              >

              > ---------------------------------

            • matsubara brian
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
                it says that they were not found for me

                jlaf898 <jlaf898@...> wrote:
                Just wait the amount of time they say, then they'll give you a code
                that allows you to download free okay!
                your welcome lol bye

                --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, R S <anita7601@y...> wrote:

                > THANK YOU!!!
                >
                >   This is a wonderful New Years gift!!    :)
                >

                > vanguard_xtreme <vanguard_xtreme@y...> wrote:
                >   happy new year all.
                >
                > to celebrate 2006
                >
                > power volume 9 chapters 4-5

                http://rapidshare.de/files/9386800/Power___Volume_9_Part_4__Vanguard_
                __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

                http://rapidshare.de/files/9387443/Power___Volume_9_Part_5__Vanguard_
                __Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html

                > lookin
                > vanguard

                >         Comic book bag   Comic book collecting   Comic book
                store     Old comic book   Fantastic four comic book   Superheroes
                comic book

                Service.

                >  Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

              • Marellia
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
                  The link got cut so you have to paste the "__Eternal_Sleep_.zip.html"
                  part at the end.

                  --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, matsubara brian