Re: [vanguard_bandits] POWER!! vol 5-10 "all"

  • jjbarata@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2005

      7,8 and chapter 1 of vol 9 are up
      for the rest you'll have to wait untill it gets translated :/

      --
      jb
    • Goldenmassacre
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
        Sorry, they must have been deleted, but

         here are some: http://members.fortunecity.com/littlesunrise/

        I'm know at my study address, but I'll go home for christmas I'll try find the proper links then. I'll also try to download what I got to a email account vol1-8 and vol9 ch 01! Sorry for the wait!

        jessdu16 <jessicadurieux@...> wrote:
        --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, Goldenmassacre
        <goldenmassacre@y...> wrote:

        > Hi, I know that least www.demonoid.com and  www.torrentreactor.com
        has the link under the name Power!!! you can  download it with
        BitTorrent and least I'm seeding it so it should come  through just
        fine!

        > ---------------------------------
        >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

        Maby i'm just too stupid, but i don't find anything at these pages....

        Yahoo! Personals
      • Goldenmassacre
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 2, 2005
          Hi I'd like to have vol9 ch02- vol10 all if you have! Thank You in advance!

          Message 4 of 23 , Jan 1, 2006
            One of these should work propably the first, but it's slow!
            So,  helloubakasky_2@...,
            password: share4all
            You'll find all chapters separetly! Please do this email the wanted chapter to YOUR OWN EMAIL and download the attachments from there! Now more people can get the files quickly! DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORDS!  OR DELETE FILES!

            Message 5 of 23 , Jan 1, 2006
              i added it to http://barata.aloj.net/open/power but at the time i checked it
              had 0 seeds, and since the way i have it packed is different from the way
              it's on the torrent, i cant really help seed... anyway it's there :)

              By the way the 3 are the same :) only the name is changed.
              --
              jb

              Message 6 of 23 , Jan 3, 2006
                ok! two more .torrent now they have vol1-9 ch5, they should both be same?

                Could you help me to get me to share them? This is what I do: I make the torrent by  MakeTorrent v2.0 by kRYPT. I find the files and put  http://inferno.demonoid.com:3389/announce as tracker (don't now any other) and make it, then I put it to BitTorrent the "lower window" and select the same place where I have the files on my computer and it says Done Now what do I do? Do I move it to "upper window" where are all shared files? How to make my Power!! file to say Done: share ratio ...% ???

                I have so much I could share but don't know how?

                Message 7 of 23 , Jan 4, 2006
                  after creating the torrent, you also have to upload it to the tracker (or else the tracker will fail to recognize it)
                  when all that iis done, you just have to start the torrent.(depending on what program you use, it will vary, but generally, just start-it and the program will know thay you are seeding)
                  next step, is to let people know about it ;) try Tokyo Toshokan (http://www.tokyotosho.com/)

                  about the tracker, you have to go there, and read the how-to's, or even register to be able to upload torrents there :/
                  try http://www.point-blank.cc:7001/  (if not working replace 7001 with 6969 or 7000) they allow for allow for several kinds of media, and will probably welcome another translation...

                  have fun!
                  --
                  jb