Re: power!! scanslations

  • Yuna
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 1, 2005
      I'll ^-^

      but it will be in the weekend

      becouse I'm not in home

      ok

      is that ok

      ^-^

      please forgive me .. becouse you have to wait me until weekend

      >.<"
    • dearly_angel
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 6, 2005
        it's ok. ^_^
        but for vol 4 it's missing ch 2.
        i don't c it there.

        --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "Yuna" <thendar_2@y...>
        wrote:
        > I'll ^-^
        >
        > but it will be in the weekend
        >
        > becouse I'm not in home
        >
        > ok
        >
        > is that ok
        >
        > ^-^
        >
        > please forgive me .. becouse you have to wait me until weekend
        >
        > >.<"
      • Yuna Tidus
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 8, 2005
          yeah, u will see that .. but there is no ch 2 ..

          because they had rong # s ..

          u have not to worry ^-^

          u will see that ch 3 is countnue of ch 1

          ^-^

        • dearly_angel
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 14, 2005
            really? oh ok
            when do we get the next volume?
            but if ur really busy, it's ok.

            --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, Yuna Tidus <thendar_2@y...>
            wrote:

            > yeah, u will see that .. but there is no ch 2 ..
            >
            > because they had rong # s ..
            >
            > u have not to worry ^-^
            >
            > u will see that ch 3 is countnue of ch 1
            >
            > ^-^
            >

            > ---------------------------------

          • Yuna Tidus
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 16, 2005

              I'm really so sorry

              because of my pojects .. I did't have any tim to upload the volumes

              please forgave me dearly_angel  .. and all f u

              I'll try this time .. in the weekend

            • dearly_angel
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 16, 2005
                opps sorry to have put pressure on u then. *runs to a corner to hide*
                well just remember u have waiting people for the files after ur
                projects are done.

                best of luck on ur projects then. ^_^
                don't procrasinate. lol ^_~

                wrote:

                > I'm really so sorry
                >

                > because of my pojects .. I did't have any tim to upload the volumes
                >

                > please forgave me dearly_angel .. and all f u
                >

                > I'll try this time .. in the weekend
                >

                > ---------------------------------

              • Yuna Tidus
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 19, 2005
                  oh sorry dearly_angel

                  I still have some projects that I hve to finish

                  but the good news .. I won't let u wait more than that

                  there u go

                  Power!! volume 5

                  I hope u r happy naw ^-^

                  If u want more .. just let me know

                • dearly_angel
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 19, 2005
                    Of course I'm happy. ^_^ who wouldn't be. Thank you
                    But I'm willing to wait till u r done w/ ur projects.
                    ^.^

                    wrote:

                    > oh sorry dearly_angel
                    >
                    > I still have some projects that I hve to finish
                    >
                    > but the good news .. I won't let u wait more than that
                    >
                    > there u go
                    >
                    > Power!! volume 5
                    >
                    > http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NDM0O8TXPFUZ0S82MIN12J948
                    >
                    > I hope u r happy naw ^-^
                    >
                    > If u want more .. just let me know
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------

                  • hunterx hunterx
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 25, 2005

                      Yuna Tidus <thendar_2@...> wrote:

                      This is volume 01 .. direct downloud

                      ^-^

                      dearly_angel <dearly_angel@...> wrote:

                      me too. the site that a member mentioned, didn't work.

                      --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "dahartofworship"
                      <dahartofworship@y...> wrote:
                      > erm...i only just recently heard about this series, so could someone
                      > send me the chapters from the beginning? sorry if im bothering people
                      > *bow*
                      > dahartofworship@s...

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • moni_k01
                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 27, 2005
                        Hi, try in thelurker.net page u can download the chapters from their
                        irc channel

                        Good luck :)