Re: power!! scanslations

  • dearly_angel
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 23, 2005
      yay ^___^ thank you and please do.
      ur the best. ^_^

      --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, Yuna Tidus <thendar_2@y...>
      wrote:

      > Power!! volume 04 - part 02
      >
      > http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1APHH7Q80IS8T3SH50Q6EF2I75
      >
      > enjoy yr reading
      >

      > If u wanna me to upload more .. please tell me
      >
      > ok

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Faye
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 23, 2005
        thanks a lot for sharing with us!!  =D

        ~Faye

        Yuna Tidus <thendar_2@...> wrote:

        Power!! volume 04 - part 02

        enjoy yr reading

        If u wanna me to upload more .. please tell me

        ok

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Yuna
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 1, 2005
          I'll ^-^

          but it will be in the weekend

          becouse I'm not in home

          ok

          is that ok

          ^-^

          please forgive me .. becouse you have to wait me until weekend

          >.<"
        • dearly_angel
          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 6, 2005
            it's ok. ^_^
            but for vol 4 it's missing ch 2.
            i don't c it there.

            --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "Yuna" <thendar_2@y...>
            wrote:
            > I'll ^-^
            >
            > but it will be in the weekend
            >
            > becouse I'm not in home
            >
            > ok
            >
            > is that ok
            >
            > ^-^
            >
            > please forgive me .. becouse you have to wait me until weekend
            >
            > >.<"
          • Yuna Tidus
            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 8, 2005
              yeah, u will see that .. but there is no ch 2 ..

              because they had rong # s ..

              u have not to worry ^-^

              u will see that ch 3 is countnue of ch 1

              ^-^

            • dearly_angel
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 14, 2005
                really? oh ok
                when do we get the next volume?
                but if ur really busy, it's ok.

                wrote:

                > yeah, u will see that .. but there is no ch 2 ..
                >
                > because they had rong # s ..
                >
                > u have not to worry ^-^
                >
                > u will see that ch 3 is countnue of ch 1
                >
                > ^-^
                >

                > ---------------------------------

              • Yuna Tidus
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 16, 2005

                  I'm really so sorry

                  because of my pojects .. I did't have any tim to upload the volumes

                  please forgave me dearly_angel  .. and all f u

                  I'll try this time .. in the weekend

                • dearly_angel
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 16, 2005
                    opps sorry to have put pressure on u then. *runs to a corner to hide*
                    well just remember u have waiting people for the files after ur
                    projects are done.

                    best of luck on ur projects then. ^_^
                    don't procrasinate. lol ^_~

                    wrote:

                    > I'm really so sorry
                    >

                    > because of my pojects .. I did't have any tim to upload the volumes
                    >

                    > please forgave me dearly_angel .. and all f u
                    >

                    > I'll try this time .. in the weekend
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------

                  • Yuna Tidus
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 19, 2005
                      oh sorry dearly_angel

                      I still have some projects that I hve to finish

                      but the good news .. I won't let u wait more than that

                      there u go

                      Power!! volume 5

                      I hope u r happy naw ^-^

                      If u want more .. just let me know

                    • dearly_angel
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 19, 2005
                        Of course I'm happy. ^_^ who wouldn't be. Thank you
                        But I'm willing to wait till u r done w/ ur projects.
                        ^.^

                        wrote:

                        > oh sorry dearly_angel
                        >
                        > I still have some projects that I hve to finish
                        >
                        > but the good news .. I won't let u wait more than that
                        >
                        > there u go
                        >
                        > Power!! volume 5
                        >
                        > http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NDM0O8TXPFUZ0S82MIN12J948
                        >
                        > I hope u r happy naw ^-^
                        >
                        > If u want more .. just let me know
                        >

                        > ---------------------------------

                      • hunterx hunterx
                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 25, 2005

                          Yuna Tidus <thendar_2@...> wrote:

                          This is volume 01 .. direct downloud

                          ^-^

                          dearly_angel <dearly_angel@...> wrote:

                          me too. the site that a member mentioned, didn't work.

                          --- In vanguard_bandits@yahoogroups.com, "dahartofworship"
                          <dahartofworship@y...> wrote:
                          > erm...i only just recently heard about this series, so could someone
                          > send me the chapters from the beginning? sorry if im bothering people
                          > *bow*
                          > dahartofworship@s...

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                        • moni_k01
                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 27, 2005
                            Hi, try in thelurker.net page u can download the chapters from their
                            irc channel

                            Good luck :)