Re: [VRC] verilog books?

  • Jeffery MacEachern
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hi Markus,
      If you have access to a university library (or access to a student who can borrow them on your behalf), I'd try that. SFU has a decent selection.
       - Jeffery MacEachern

      On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 22:13, Markus Lampert <markuslampert@...> wrote:

      Hey guys,

      I am looking for books on Verilog HDL and checked the usual book stores. It seems these books are $100++, which kinda hurts a bit. Does anyone know a library where I can rent/borrow books like this?

      Have fun,
      Markus