Join me and my vampires for a great launch party!

  • felicity heaton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hey there,

      I'm inviting you to join me and the sexy vampires and werewolves of the Vampires Realm as we celebrate the launch of the series and the first novel!

      I've been planning this shindig for a while now and I've got 4 competitions planned at various times of the day so everyone is in with a chance to win, and I've got some great fun stuff too.

      There'll also be excerpts from the new release - the 5 angel recommended read Prophecy: Child of Light - some of which are exclusive to the launch party, as well as sneak peeks at the other novels I've got planned in the Vampires Realm.

      I'll be answering all your questions, and asking some too, and we're sure to have a great laugh.

      Felicity

      Strong and Sexy Heroes, Stronger and Sexier Heroines. Escape into the Vampires Realm...an enthralling world of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. http://www.vampiresrealm.com
      Author of: Killing Game, Queen of Hearts, The Merciless, The Merciless: Vengeance, Darkness & Light, Hunter's Moon, Eternal Kiss

      Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.
    • klbower418
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
        Felicity,
        Oh my gosh I am so excited for the launch tomorrow!! I loved the
        last chapter. I've been a bit under the weather lately otherwise I
        would've gotten back to you sooner. This story just keeps getting more
        and more interesting. I can't wait. I'm spending the day with the
        relatives so I won't be on til late but I'll be on eventually. Have
        fun tomorrow!!

        Kelly
      • felicity heaton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
          I'm so excited too!

          The story is available now on Alinar Publishing and will hopefully be released in Fictionwise's monday update. I'll do an official "it's been released" squeeing post later today when I'm more awake. For now, here's the link to it http://www.alinarpublishing.com/books.php?title=Prophecy:%20Child%20of%20Light%20[book%201]

          cripes that's a long link.

          I'm going to post another excerpt now. I'd hoped to get up to chapter 5 done today, but it doesn't look likely. I missed posting on wednesday! lol.

          I'll keep an eye out for you at the chat today. I'll be there until at least midnight EST (that's 5am in my country!).

          :)

          Felicity

          Strong and Sexy Heroes, Stronger and Sexier Heroines. Escape into the Vampires Realm...an enthralling world of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. http://www.vampiresrealm.com
          Author of: Killing Game, Queen of Hearts, The Merciless, The Merciless: Vengeance, Darkness & Light, Hunter's Moon, Eternal Kiss

            Oh my gosh I am so excited for the launch tomorrow!! I loved the
          last chapter. I've been a bit under the weather lately otherwise I
          would've gotten back to you sooner. This story just keeps getting more
          and more interesting. I can't wait. I'm spending the day with the
          relatives so I won't be on til late but I'll be on eventually. Have
          fun tomorrow!!

          Kelly

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/6sIolB/TM

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:vampiresrealmchatter-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:vampiresrealmchatter-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...