18 and Over Couples Book Giveaway at my blog!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 7:59 AM
      Hi all...

      Just wanted to swing by and let you know that I'm participating in the fantastic 18 and Over Couples Book Giveaway Hop at my blog.

      The giveaway is open from today through June 5th. Rules are on the blog post below, as well as instructions on how to enter the hop and the bonus prize giveaway too:

      http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/2011/06/18-and-over-couples-book-giveaway-hop.html

      Prizes on offer are:

      FIRST PRIZE

      1 x ebook of winner's choice (excludes Ascension), plus book swag package including signed book cover flats, bookmarks, keyring, coaster and fridge magnet.

      SECOND PRIZES

      2 x book swag packages including signed book cover flats and bookmarks, keyring and fridge magnet.

      BONUS FIRST PRIZE

      1 x signed paperback of Winter's Kiss (Vampires Realm), plus book swag package including signed book cover flats, bookmarks, keyring, coaster and fridge magnet.

      ENTER HERE:
      http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/2011/06/18-and-over-couples-book-giveaway-hop.html

      Remember to enter before 11:59pm on June 5th!

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      500 Blog Follower International Giveaway - ends June 30th 2011
      Enter now:
      http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      Ascension -- passionate urban fantasy romance novel
      Love Immortal
      -- action-packed, passionate, and dramatic vampire romance novel
      Her Angel -- best selling acclaimed angel romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra & Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series