Fun stuff at my website - desktop calendar wallpapers

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      I've been busy today getting my fun stuff section back up and running on my website. The first things I've added are a few calendar desktop wallpapers for your computers. June is a lovely Ascension wallpaper. Check out the others at the page.

      I'm also looking for suggestions about fun book goodies that I can offer on my site for you guys to download or read. If you have a suggestion, shout it out or email it to my privately.

      Look at the shiny goodies: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/book-extras.php

      Thanks!

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      500 Blog Follower International Giveaway - ends June 30th 2011
      Enter now:
      http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      Ascension -- passionate urban fantasy romance novel
      Love Immortal
      -- action-packed, passionate, and dramatic vampire romance novel
      Her Angel -- best selling acclaimed angel romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra & Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series