Vampires for Valentine's month - celebrate with me!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011

      It's Feb 1st, which means its the first day in my Vampires for Valentine's month at my Vampires Realm blog. All this month I'll be posting excerpts, characters interviews, giveaways and more, all to celebrate the upcoming release of the next Vampires Realm novel, Hunter's Moon!

      Check out the first post: http://vampiresrealm.blogspot.com/2011/02/welcome-to-vampires-for-valentines.html

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://www.indieparanormalromancebooks.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      Love Immortal -- action-packed, passionate, and dramatic vampire romance novel
      Her Angel -- best selling acclaimed angel romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra & Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series