PROMO: January Giveaway - Enter for your chance to win Hunter's Moon and other e-books

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      To celebrate the new year, I'm having a fantastic giveaway on my site. If you enter, you could be in with a chance of winning...

      First Prize: A copy of Hunter's Moon by F E Heaton and 2 ebooks of winner's choice from my back catalogue.

      Second Prize: A copy of Hunter's Moon by F E Heaton and 1 ebook of winner's choice from my back catalogue.

      Third Prize: 1 ebook of winner's choice from my back catalogue.

      Read more about it and enter now: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/competition.php

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      Her Angel -- best selling acclaimed angel romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra & Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series