Hunter's Moon - blog update

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      I've been blogging today about Hunter's Moon, the next Vampires Realm story and my first planned release of 2011.

      Read about it at my blog: http://bit.ly/aDktPD

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series