Grand September Newsletter Giveaway - Enter now!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2010
      Just a reminder about my fabulous Grand September Newsletter Giveaway!

      Anyone who signs up to my newsletter in the month of September 2010 will be entered into a grand prize draw. Prizes are:

      First Prize: One copy of Her Fallen Angel plus 2 x e-books of their choice from my collection
      Second Prize: One copy of Her Fallen Angel plus one e-book of their choice from my collection
      Third Prize: One e-book of their choice from my collection

      All prizes exclude Her Dark Angel as it's a new release.

      First and Second Prize winners will receive Her Fallen Angel when it is released on October 16th

      Winners will be announced on my blog on October 1st

      To enter into the prize draw, sign up to the newsletter before October 1st!

      ENTER HERE: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/newsletter.php

      Spread the words to your reader friends if you think they'd be interested in my stories too...

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/feheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series