A Day in the Life - Read the new story now!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hi everyone!!! How are we all?

      The fifth story in my A Day in the Life series is now online and available to read. This time we're catching up with the strong and beautiful Lilith from Seventh Circle in the Vampires Realm series and her lover & sire, Lincoln. If you've ever wondered what happened to Lilith after the end of her story and how she faced the dark new world she entered into, here's your chance to find out! This story is a free short vampire romance following on from Seventh Circle.

      Read it here: http://bit.ly/cJhYm6

      Felicity

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/felicityheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series