May Competition - enter now on my blog

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2010
      Since I'm in the mood for competitions, I thought I would remind everyone that my May Competition is still open... be sure to check it out and enter...

      http://bit.ly/cEe6LV

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/felicityheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series