Goodreads...

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 7:38 AM
      Hi all,

      I've finally updated my books on goodreads.com and have added the rest of them. I'd love to meet you on there if you're a member and it would be great to see your reviews of my books, or your ratings for them.

      Here's where to find me: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1228468.Felicity_E_Heaton

      Feel free to browse, rate and review. Hope to see you there!

      If you prefer librarything, I'm trying to get myself recognised as the author of my books there and will add the rest of them when I'm officially a librarything author.

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/felicityheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series