New Competition - And last month's winner announced!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 12:52 AM
      To celebrate Valentine's Day, I held off on announcing the winner of my January blog competition until now and have posted a special competition in which you can win 3 of my ebooks of your choosing!

      Check out the winner of last month's competition, and how to enter this month's competition at my blog! If I get a lot of entries, I'll choose a couple of winners.

      Easy question as usual, just comment with your name and your reply on the link below!
      http://bit.ly/b5OG4c

      Felicity Heaton

      Paranormal Romances with Passion

      Website: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/felicityheaton
      Blog: http://felicityheaton.blogspot.com
      MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/felicityheaton

      Author of:
      In Heat -- best selling hot shapeshifter romance series
      Vampires Realm -- critically acclaimed paranormal romance series
      Sons of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series
      Daughters of Lyra -- best selling science fiction romance series