Chatter this weekend... prizes, games and heroes/heroines galore!

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      So, who's up for a good old natter this weekend?

      I'm thinking about something fun like competitions, games and getting some excerpts from the heroines and heroes of my stories... and I'll try to rope some of the other Alinar Publishing authors into coming along too and having fun with us.

      Anyone up for it? I happily accept requests for excerpts - whether it's from my current releases or future ones!

      I'm also happy to quiz my heroes and heroines if you're dying to ask them a question. I might even make that one of the competitions.

      Check out my website to see what books I've written...
      http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk

      First Competition:
      For those of you who've read my stories, I have a special competition in mind that you can start entering now:

      Which out of my stories had your favourite first kiss?

      Email me at felicity_heaton@... with the subject line: Fave First Kiss, and give me the name of the book and why you liked it, and you will be entered into the draw for a chance to win the complete Daughters of Lyra series!

      I'll be chatting on the Alinar Publishing groups. If you're not a member, toddle over and sign up. I will be posting excerpts on my main group as well though.

      I might get a few discounts together too, and other goodies if I can think of them.

      So, anyone fancy a natter?

      Happy reading everyone!

      Felicity Heaton
         - x - x - x -

      READ MY BLOGS...
      HTTP://FELICITYHEATON.BLOGSPOT.COM
      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FELICITYHEATON

      VISIT MY WEBSITES...
      HTTP://WWW.FELICITYHEATON.CO.UK
      HTTP://WWW.VAMPIRESREALM.COM

      FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
      HTTP://WWW.TWITTER.COM/FELICITYHEATON

      AUTHOR OF:
      SONS OF LYRA SERIES
      - BEST SELLING SCIENCE FICTION ROMANCE
      IN HEAT SERIES
      - BEST SELLING PARANORMAL ROMANCE
      VAMPIRES REALM SERIES
      - CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PARANORMAL ROMANCE SERIES