Of Blood and Snow - chapter 28

  • Felicity Heaton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 11:42 AM
      I missed posting this at the weekend because I was away... things are beginning to heat up and tensions are rising!!

      Of Blood & Snow
      A lance corporal in her territory’s vampire army, Scarlet is no stranger to the violence and bloodshed of war, but in the midst of it, she discovers something that makes it all worthwhile—love.

      Her kind are at war with the humans, a long running feud that has claimed countless lives, and Scarlet is all too aware that vampires are no longer guaranteed a long life after they’re turned. Time seems to be of the essence, but she can’t bring herself to admit her feelings to the man who had claimed them so wholly—her captain, Corazon.

      Corazon has lived through two centuries of war. Tired, disenchanted, and with only his sense of duty to sustain him, he is garnering a reputation for having a heart of ice. But there is one woman at his garrison that can melt the frost within him—Scarlet. Torn between duty as her commanding officer, and his growing love for her, he fights his own personal battle while all around him fight the war.

      When things take a turn for the worse, can their love for each other sustain them, and can they find a way to end the war and live in peace together at last?

      Read it FREE:
      http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/readme/viewstory.php?sid=1&index=1

      Enjoy!

      Felicity x

      READ MY BLOGS...

      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VAMPIRESREALMBOOKS

      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FELICITYHEATON

      VISIT MY WEBSITES...

      HTTP://WWW.FELICITYHEATON.CO.UK

      HTTP://WWW.VAMPIRESREALM.COM

      AUTHOR OF...

      SONS OF LYRA: SLAVE PRINCESS - NO 1ROMANCE BEST SELLER

      IN HEAT - NO 1 EROTICA BEST SELLER

      IN HEAT: MATING CALL - NO 1 EROTICA BEST SELLER

      PROPHECY TRILOGY - CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED VAMPIRE ROMANCE

      Not happy with your email address?
      Get the one youreally want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!