Anyone missing Of Blood and Snow?

  • felicity heaton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      I'm sorry I missed posting last Saturday. Things were a little mad!

      Is anyone missing the story? Who wants another chapter??? Make some noise and I might post one tonight :)

      Felicity x

      READ MY BLOGS...

      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VAMPIRESREALMBOOKS

      HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/FELICITYHEATON

      VISIT MY WEBSITES...

      HTTP://WWW.FELICITYHEATON.CO.UK

      HTTP://WWW.VAMPIRESREALM.COM

      AUTHOR OF...

      IN HEAT - NO 1 EROTICA BESTSELLER

      IN HEAT: MATING CALL - NO 1 EROTICA BESTSELLER

      PROPHECY TRILOGY - CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED VAMPIRE ROMANCE

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
      A Smarter Email.
    • Janelle Klein