Welcome to the Vampires Realm Series

  • felicity heaton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      It's about time this place got a first post, so here it is!

      I've finally got the website up and running, so now everyone can hear about the Vampires Realm series. I can't wait to release the first story. It's taken me a while to get it ready because I was trying to get all three parts of it ready in one go. Now book one is finally approaching the finishing line!

      Check out the new website: http://www.vampiresrealm.com

      Let me know what you think about it!

      Thanks for joining the group!

      Felicity

      Coming Soon: Strong and Sexy Heroes, Stronger and Sexier Heroines. Escape into the Vampires Realm...an enthralling world of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. http://www.vampiresrealm.com
      Author of: Killing Game, Queen of Hearts, The Merciless, The Merciless: Vengeance, Darkness & Light, Hunter's Moon, Eternal Kiss

    • klbower418
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2007
        Felicity,
        I saw the link on tales of the slayer and thought I'd come back and
        see what was up. I'm looking forward to your new book, it sounds
        really interesting. You're an amazing writer I can't wait to get a
        glimpse of this new plot.

        Kelly
      • Alice Szawala
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
          Hey Felicity
          You did an awsome job on your Vampires Realm site.I love it.
          I'm just about to start reading on the characters.Oh and you will put
          a photo of each character? That's nice. And Hyperion photo- wow what a
          hottie!!!
          So anyway, congrats and thanks for a great site :)
        • felicity heaton
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
            Hey Alice!

            It's great to see you here.

            Yes, I'm hoping to track down pictures of all the characters. A few of them have their own stories, so I'll need to find pictures of them for the covers and that will give me the chance to find their likenesses. The reason I already have a picture of Hyperion is because I'm writing a series of short stories about him.

            And yes, he is a bit of a hottie isn't he?

            He's got an incredibly body to go with that stunning face too!

            Felicity x

            Coming Soon: Strong and Sexy Heroes, Stronger and Sexier Heroines. Escape into the Vampires Realm...an enthralling world of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves. http://www.vampiresrealm.com
            Author of: Killing Game, Queen of Hearts, The Merciless, The Merciless: Vengeance, Darkness & Light, Hunter's Moon, Eternal Kiss

            You did an awsome job on your Vampires Realm site.I love it.
            I'm just about to start reading on the characters.Oh and you will put
            a photo of each character? That's nice. And Hyperion photo- wow what a
            hottie!!!
            So anyway, congrats and thanks for a great site :)

            Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.
          • Chelsea Carman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 21, 2007
              Hey Felicity... this email was sent to the wrong address I'm not sure if you want to send it to the right person...
              -xxx-
              4ever1

              To: vampiresrealmchatter@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 29, 2007
                Well I know I can't wait for it, i'ts been a while for anything new
                espially on TOS. Have been looking foward towards your originals
                though so I can't complain about that. Hoping that everything is
                going smoothly for ya.

                Nova

                --- In vampiresrealmchatter@yahoogroups.com, felicity heaton

                http://www.myspace.com/felicityheaton