Cute Article

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
      Cute article about a Father (omnivore) and Daugher
      (vegan) trying out several restaurants in Chicago. I
      got this from the Vegan Outreach newsletter:

      http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/dining/chi-0508100381aug11,1,7144587.story

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html
    • Kevin Turner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
        Nice article, a Sacramento equivalent would be interesting. With a city the
        size of Chicago I'd expect a fair amount of vegetarian/vegan restaurants, but
        $17.95 for vegetable stir fir, ouch.

        Kevin
      • Kevin Turner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005