"Symphony of the Soil" & vegan potluck, Sun. May 12, 5:30 p.m.

  • MaryR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013
      The Sacramento Vegetarian Society is sponsoring a special showing of

      Symphony of the Soil,

      Deborah Koons Garcia's acclaimed film, at our monthly potluck gathering this coming Sunday.
      Please join us and co-sponsors: California Food Literacy Center and Green Restaurant Alliance of Sacramento.

      Sunday, May 12
      Sacramento Grange Hall
      3830 U St., Sacramento (1/2 block east of Stockton Blvd.)

      5:30: doors open
      6:00: vegan potluck
      7:00: film

      Free; donations gratefully accepted