FW: State capital demonstration Aug 15 for the dogs

  • Rey@sunflour
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
      FW: State capital demonstration Aug 15 for the dogs
      Hello all again!  Linda Blair is coming to the Sac Capitol on Sunday August 15, 2005 @ 8:00 a.m til about noon I believe.  Please whom ever can attend please do so. I will be there also.

      Please post this notice where ever you can and share it with others.  I have known Linda for several years now. She is Vegan and just about devotes most of her time to helping animals. Especially dogs.

      Thanks for your time, the info is below, pass it around.

      -Rey Ortega @ Sun Flour Baking.
      August 15, 2005 @ 8:00 a.m.

      State Capitol Building , Sacramento

      Join us to oppose breed specific legislation
      (SB 861, introduced by Senator Speier)
      Please do NOT bring your dog unless he or she is VERY well-behaved, polite, calm, and friendly around people and animals. Also, we expect it to be hot, so prepare for high temps!

      This even will NOT take place unless we receive a minimum number of RSVPs (300). Please do not RSVP and then flake.

      CALL (916) 641-3388

      http://www.pitbull.us

       chakorescue@...