Sacramento VegFest

  • Lauren Farnsworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2012
      A friend of mine sent me this link, so I am passing on. I will be out of town, but I hope someone will go and report back!

    • Mary Rodgers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        The Sac Vegetarian Society will be tabling at VegFest. If you attend, please drop by and say hello, and let's all collect some fun stories for Lauren!

        -Mary

        Mary Rodgers
        Sacramento Vegetarian Society
        Newsletter Editor