SVS Koffee Klatch: Dec. 11, 10 a.m., Grange Hall

  • MaryR
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      December Koffee Klatch: Join the Sacramento Vegetarian Society for a fun, informal, informative pre-holiday get-together at this monthly event.

      December 11, drop in anytime between 10 a.m. and noon
      Sacramento Grange Hall
      3830 U Street, Sacramento

      Getting connected, promoting community, and sharing info in a friendly, informal atmosphere--every second Sunday. Whether you are an SVS member or representing another organization--or yourself--please join us. Everyone is invited.

      You bring: vegan pastries homemade or purchased, or other "breakfast-y" item

      We supply: koffee (de-kaf included) and a selection of teas;

      Optional, but encouraged: bring a bag or box of fresh produce for Food Not Bombs--a group that has been feeding vegan food to the homeless at César Chávez Plaza every Sunday for over 20 years. We'll deliver it to them after our event.

      See you at the Grange Hall!