Help for a Neighbor

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2011
      Lauren,

      I think she Emily Webber does things like this:

      http://www.emilywebber.com/

      Posted by: "Lauren Farnsworth" laurenfarnsworth@...   lef288

      Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:07 pm (PDT)

      Hi all,

      My neighbor recently came to me with some drastic results from a doctor. She
      wants to go veg immediately, but doesn't feel like she has the ability to
      learn a new way of eating/cooking overnight. She requested information about
      pre-planned meals/chefs. I referred her to some resources, but would prefer
      to refer her to an actual person (locally here in Sacramento if possible).

      Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not sure she'd feel comfortable at
      a Veg Society meeting for example, I'm thinking more of a service she can
      use or pay for.

      --
      Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
      President, VeganOutreach.org | VeganHealth.org