Book Signing in SF January 11

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17 10:45 PM
      Valley Veg:

      I realize it is kind of far for most of you, but I will be speaking and taking nutrition questions for 40 minutes and signing copies of Vegan For Life at Book Passage in SF on January 11.
      More details:

      http://jacknorrisrd.com/?p=2304

      You can also sign up for my blog at the link above which provides summaries of the scientific research on veg nutrition as studies are released. For example, the first study measuring the risk of diabetes among vegans was released last week:

      http://jacknorrisrd.com/?p=2274

      Finally, if you've ever wanted to know how much of each nutrient you are getting in your diet, I have a free new website which allows you to analyze your diet:

      http://www.peacounter.com/

      Thanks,

      Jack

      --
      Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
      President, VeganOutreach.org | VeganHealth.org