Potluck at Jaffe's on 8/13/05

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      Hi all,

      Just another reminder that you are invited to a "gourmet vegan potluck" at my house in Gold River at 6:00 PM this coming Saturday August 13.  For those who want to join us, try to prepare something a little unusual or ethnic (vegan please), and let me know what you want to bring, so I can kind of coordinate dishes.  I will plan to make veggie/tempeh kabobs on my gas grill, as well as provide some interesting appetizers (Susan will make some kind of fruit cobbler).  For those who want to take a dip in our pool (before or after dinner), please bring a swimsuit and towel.  We have a medium-size backyard, and I would prefer to keep the size limited to 20 people.  I have fewer than 10 RSVPs so far, so there is room for plenty more.  Kindly RSVP to Ken Jaffe by the end of the day Friday August 12 to get the address and directions (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766).  I hope to see you there.

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766

      cell 916-952-0783