Sac Vegetarian Soc at VegFest 2011 (#2), Aug. 13

  • MaryR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2011

      • The Sacramento Vegetarian Society is delighted to participate in VegFest 2011 #2, a celebration of raw, vegan, and vegetarian cuisines, hosted once again by the Del Paso Boulevard Partnership.
      • Want to help out? 1- or 2-hour shifts at the SVS table are available (sacveggie@...). No experience needed, just a willingness to help and to share our vegan message with a receptive audience. If you can't commit to a tabling shift, be sure to stop by to say hello, and pick up literature and samples.
      • Saturday, Aug. 13, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
      • Exhibits, tastings, information, vendors, recipes, speakers, children's area.
      • $2 general admission (12 and over); $1 admission with non-perishable food item donation (benefitting local food banks)
      • We look forward to seeing you there!