Sac Vegetarian Society Koffee Klatch, Sunday, July 10
- Koffee KlatchSunday, July 10, 10 a.m. to NoonGrange Hall, 3830 U St., SacramentoThere are three Grange buildings on the property. Come in the rear entrance of the single-story building that fronts on U Street, right by our SVS sign. Come check out our great new meeting location! (Lots of off-street, adjacent parking)A Sacramento Vegetarian Society EventGetting connected and promoting community in a friendly, informal atmosphere10 a.m. to noon, every second Sunday. Whether you are an SVS member or representing another organization, or yourself, please join us. Everyone is invited.We want to give folks a place to:
We'd also like to hear your ideas on how to improve SVS, so
- Stop by for a few minutes or linger for a while;
- Mingle with old friends and new supporters over coffee, tea, and vegan pastries;
- Talk about what they're up to (bring flyers, handbills, petitions, opinions, bright ideas)
- Find out what's happening in our community.
you get the drift. Please bring kuestions, komments, and kriticisms, along with your kaffeine kravings.You bring: vegan pastries (from Sugar Plum Vegan, Old, Soul, home-baked, etc.);We supply: koffee (de-kaf included) and a selection of teas;Optional, but encouraged: bring a bag or box of fresh produce from a farmer's market, your local grocery store, or your garden. After schmoozing and finding out what's up in our community, a volunteer will deliver what we've collected to Food Not Bombsa group that has been feeding vegan food to the homeless at César Chávez Plaza every Sunday for over 20 years.Questions? Call Glenn at 455-0563 or e-mail sacveggie@...See you at the Grange Hall!
- Tell us what you think,
- Bend our ears,
- Give us what for