Nonprofit Bookkeeper/Accountant Available

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2011
      Valley Veg,

      The person who does Vegan Outreach's accounting, Bill Duarte, is looking
      for more work with a nonprofit organization.

      Bill is a great accountant and can handle all sorts of paperwork - state
      applications, employee payroll, insurance needs, health insurance,
      etc. He can also prepare for audits and has a good connection for audits at
      a reasonable rate.

      Bill is vegan and he currently lives in Paradise, CA.

      You can contact him at:

      billduarte8@...
      530-518-3061

      Thank you,

      Jack

      --
      Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
      President, Vegan Outreach |  VeganHealth.org