SVS Koffee Klatch!

  • MaryR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2011

      Koffee Klatch

      Sunday, March 27, 2011 • 9 a.m.– Noon

      Sol Collective, 2574 21st St., Sacramento

      We want to give folks a place to:

      •    Stop by for a few minutes or linger for a while;
      •    Mingle with old friends and new supporters over coffee, tea, and vegan pastries;
      •    Talk about what they're up to (bring flyers, handbills, petitions, opinions).

      We'd also like to hear your ideas on how to improve SVS, so:

      •    Tell us what you think,
      •    Bend our ears,
      •    Give us what for

      —you get the drift. Please bring kuestions, komments, and
      kriticisms, along with your kaffeine kravings (de-kaf too).

      Please RSVP at:

      • http://www.meetup.com/Sacramento-Vegetarian-Society, or at
      • sacveggie@...
      Hope to see you there! Bring friends, family—everyone is welcome.

      If you haven't seen the temporary graffiti art installation yet, it will still be up!