Local Vegetarian Self-Publishes Fiction Novel!

  • joannsowles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Hi everyone! I want to share some news with you. I'm a fellow vegetarian and a homeschooling mom in the Sacramento area who has recently self-published a fiction novel, Laney – The Brookehaven Vampires. Laney is a young adult, paranormal romance and is receiving fantastic reviews. You can learn more about me & my novel at www.BrookehavenVampires.com
      Thanks!
      Joann I Martin Sowles
      Author of The Brookehaven Vampires series
      www.Brookehavenvampires.com