New video: You Can Help Stop This

  • Victor Tsou
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2010
      I've been helping with this project for a while and am pleased to
      announce L.O.V.E.'s new video: You Can Help Stop This. You may view it
      at YouCanHelpStopThis.com

      This 9 minute video introduces viewers to veganism, offering a clear,
      consistent message opposing the exploitation of other animals. This
      video goes deeper than anti-factory farm and other videos concerned
      solely about the treatment of non-human animals by questioning the use
      of those animals by human animals, returning again and again to the idea
      of exploitation. As such, I think the video offers a solid foundation
      for starting conversations with others about veganism. A companion
      booklet is also available, which you may download, print, and distribute.

      If you're not familiar with veganism as the principle of
      non-exploitation, please watch this video. If you believe in veganism as
      the principle of non-exploitation, please share this video with people
      you know, spread it online via Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and email, and
      show it in your communities.

      Thank you,
      Victor

      --