Essay on Reason & Adulthood

  • btpeele
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      About a year ago, I started this writing project and am now happy to announce it is ready for public consumption.  It's a collaborative essay that sits somewhere between a tyranny-of-the-masses wiki and a discrete finished individual work - so your input is welcomed and valued.  You can view it in its entirety online for free or buy it on Amazon.

      Briefly, I explore the correlation between reason and adulthood, asserting that adulthood begins when a human turns the eye of his inquiry upon himself.

      reasonhood.com

      Would love to hear your thoughts!
      bp