Fwd: Help! Adult male cat needs a home

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2005
      Passing this along to anyone who can help.

      --- Karen Taylor <Karen.TeamTaylor@...>
      wrote:

      > From: "Karen Taylor"
      > <Karen.TeamTaylor@...>
      > To: "Lauren" <lef288@...>
      > Subject: Help! Adult male cat needs a home
      > Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:50:21 -0700
      >
      > Hi Lauren -
      >
      > I have a client who needs to find a good home for
      > her cat. He is an outdoor only, adult male cat,
      > neutered. He is starting fights with other
      > neighborhood cats and my client is getting a lot of
      > complaints. She cannot bring him inside because he
      > sprays on her furniture. Do you have any
      > suggestions or know of anyone who may be willing to
      > take him?
      >
      > Thanks for your help!
      >
      > Karen
      > --
      > Karen Taylor
      > Mortgage Loan Consultant
      > CA Lic. # 01420812
      >
      > My goal is to serve you at the highest level and to
      > be the mortgage professional you refer to your
      > family, friends, neighbors, and work associates when
      > they are financing or refinancing a home or
      > investing in real estate. I look forward to hearing
      > from you!
      >
      > Team Taylor
      > Phone: (916) 802-7958
      > Email: Karen.TeamTaylor@...

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html
    • Karen Paulson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2005
        You asked for suggestions: I'm a cat lover who has had several cats who
        tried to spray. I'm assuming this cat is a typical cat. All of my cats in
        the past have tried to spray. I sprayed their little behind a few times
        with a bottle of water, and finally sprayed them in the same area, a couple
        of times, with a super cheap bottle of 'perfume' (from the Dollar Tree).
        They got the idea. Your friend could try bringing kitty in, making sure she
        has a ledge on a window so kitty can look out at the world, keep a
        scratching post in the house (and spray it with catnip spray, Please!)
        Also, try spraying the furniture with Febreeze or something similar, made to
        spray on furniture, There's also a product on the market called "No Cat"
        or something similar like that. It can be found at Petsmart usually. Keep
        kitty in for a w hile until he has accepted that he lives there, and then
        install a cat door. K itty will go potty outside most of the time, believe
        me. And it's worth the effort. She'll have a best friend for life . . good
        luck! Karen