Food Cart in Sac

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 68 KB
    For all to see!

    Lauren E. Farnsworth
    LEF288@...

    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Stephanie Allen <steph3028@...>
    To: valleyveg-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:24:11 PM
    Subject: Wanted to let you know- New Vegetarian Food Cart in Sac

    Hi there,

    I was doing some networking research and came upon your group.  My partner and I just started a Vegetarian/Vegan food cart in downtown Sac on I and 8th streets near the library.  I thought your members might be interested in knowing about it.  We are affiliated with Au Lac Veggie and serve their cuisine M-F for lunch only.  Pardon me for not joining your group, I'm horrible at keeping up with posts/groups etc!  Any how, thought I'd pass this along.  I've attached a flyer with some additional info if you'd like to post it.  Thanks for your time!

    Best,
    =

    =