Matt Monarch and Angela Stokes in Sacramento Monday June 29th

  • send2russ@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hello everyone,
      I'd like to take a moment to make sure you are all aware that Matt Monarch and
      Angela Stokes will be speaking at The Art Of Food restaurant Monday June 29th. If your not aware of who Matt is please check out his website at http://www.rawspirit.org/rawspirit.php
      The cost to attend the lecture is $15.00/person. Dinner (at an additional cost) will be available and you are encouraged to come early and dine with friends. The Art Of Food is located at 1825 Del Paso blvd.
      Dinner is between 4:00pm and 6:15pm after which time we will
      be setting up the chairs for Matt and Angela to speak promptly at 6:30pm. I'd
      like to track attendance so please RSVP Russ at Russ@...
      Hope to see you there.

      Russ Bechthold
      916-342-3133